Monday, March 7, 2011

The Seeping Bitter

All going well I'm going to have 50 printed copies of Booker's World on Wednesday morning. It has seemed like an eternity, and indeed it has been. The in-between bits may make for my second book, 'Don't write a book in Ireland if you want to be taken seriously...seriously!'
What can I say, the bitter seeps out of me sometimes.

The only problem as far as I can see with Ireland at the moment is the mismanagement of officialdom, right across the board. Not really a good thing to be saying I suppose, but well I reckon this is as good a time as any to be shouting for what you think would be adequate roads that government should be traveling on if they want to give us an even a remote chance in getting out of this black hole the last government put us in. For the next 25 to 10,000 years.
Let's hope the in-comings at least warrant their wage by using wisely the loose change that is left to use. I don't believe I have ever seen Joan Burton looking so happy.

But I doubt even Paddy power himself is giving any odds on them doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment